Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Been Almost A Week..

Havent posted in close to a week...wow how the time flies. Heres a quick update.

1. Went home to chicago for the weekend. Here are some tips. Dont keep cats who rarely see each other cooped up in the same house. Hissing ensues. Also, MRI's are the devil. THE DEVIL.

2. Had a work meeting on monday in the middle of nowhere indiana. Broke up the 6 hour return trip from chicago to columbus.

3. Cought a cold. /sneeze.

4. Getting ready for the sloka visit this weekend. Drinking and Debauchery will ensue.

5. Ive had 2 overnights since january 1. Thats unheard of. I aint complaining.

6. Im addicted to Snapple's Element drinks again. Check them out. My favorite is Rain. No, its not really rain....fewls.

7. Fantasy baseball is almost here. Im in a work league and a league with some old college friends. Assbeating will ensue.

8. 24 is getting better and better. Jack Bauer Sig Sauer Power Hour continues to ensue.

9. Andy Morin. This one is for you since you bitched at me for not updaing....and yes, that birthday message was funny.

10. New ipods from apple. No big change, 6gb minis, cheaper ipod photos, etc. Marketshare++

11. I want a G5. I need a G5. Send paypal donations to bjwaggoner@Mac.com

12. Callie has decided that she MUST sleep on my back during the night. I swear shes got issues.

13. Im addicted to button down dress shirts. I bought 8 this weekend on sale in chicago? I almost have one in every color of the rainbow. Classy++

14. Nextel almost lost their godlike customer service status with me. Bitchy CSR's never help your reputation.

15. No gun range this week. Maybe next week? Probably better since someone thinks i "love guns and am dangerous". Crazy.

16. The equinox is getting close to 1 year old. It also just hit 18,000 miles. Travel++

17. Im tired of world of warcraft. Im tired of SWG. Jman is trying to get me pumped for matrix online. Games dont get me excited anymore? Maybe battlefield 2.

18. Having a glock keychain is a very unique conversation starter.

19. Winter sucks. Bring on t3h spr1ng0rz.

20. That penguin picture on the right side beneath my profile still makes me laugh.


That should do it. Leave me some comments or chattabox luv.

No comments: