Friday, March 14, 2003

Hey all....going to bed pretty soon...thought i would blog for a bit...

Spent the morning @ ITS, nothing exciting even though i did finish a ticket ive been working on for weeks. Nothing to write home about, but at least i got to reimage machines while listening to my i-a-ma-pod.

Spent 5 hours on tha road this afternoon to get home here to chicago. LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS WEATHER. Bowling Green = 20 degrees. Chicago = 57 degrees. I drove the last leg of my trip with my windows down. Listened to chicago talk radio the whole way home...yes, you can get WLS almost in ohio. Pretty awesome. Listened to Rush this afternoon and heard ALOT of good info. Heres alittle gem for you all to think about.

In the almost 50 years since the inception of the UN, there have been over 100 wars that have broken out in one way or another. Only 2 of them have been sanctioned by the UN security council. Which 2?

The korean conflict....and the persian gulf war. Both of which have not been solved and we are dealing with now. How does this make any sense?

Even you ultra liberals out there should read newsmax.com...i linked it in the bar up at the top. Check it out, it has some EXTREMELY good information.

Chicago has a new starting quarterback. Kordell Stewart. All of the kordell naysayers out there need to zip it. Some QBs have good years some have bad. Its not a matter of talent, its a matter of team chemistry, coaching and guidance. Im reserving judgement untill i see him play, but the truth of the matter is that the bears need a quality QB. Will kordell do it? Hopefully, but well see...

Im going to watch the chicago news to see what they say about kordell then im going to hit the hay. I get to sleep in tomorrow...in my own bed....with my cats.....in the best town in the world. I cant tell you how much i love chicago. Damn.

Nite all...
*****************************************
Positive: Home in Chicago, Kordell is QB, GREAT WEATHER, so much good today
Negative: I have to leave this town on sunday...
Quote: "Another reason to me that extreme liberalism is not a political ideology, but a mental disease" - Fort Wayne Talk Show Host
Song of the day: BEAR DOWN CHICAGO BEARS!!
Cool Mac Moment: Automatic changings of the desktop background...and my monitor is here for my g4!!!!!!
*****************************************

No comments: