Monday, October 22, 2007

Attention

To: My Department
From: Wags
Subj: Candy Thievery


Group -

I would like to bring to your attention a grave issue. While i have no issue supplying candy, specifically original flavor jolly ranchers in my USG Building Mug, i am disappointed in the antics that ensued while i was out of the office at training.

I ensured to see that the mug was full when i left the previous friday while i was out for a week at training, and yet i come back to the office this morning to see that all jolly ranchers have been taken....except the grape ones. Is this any way to thank someone for providing a service? Leaving him the disgusting ones? This would equate to having a container of Runts and leaving only the banana ones for he who offered them. Simply rude.

I ask nothing in return for the services of my candy mug, however, i am disappointed in the candy that is left over.


Sincerely,
BW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Duh, people always leave the grape ones. The grape ones are disgusting. You should have known better BW!!

However, very kind of you to supply them and I feel for you.

Give Callie a "sniff" for me! ;-)