Wednesday, June 14, 2006

400+ Posts. Wheres my f'ng medal!?

Blogger tells me this is my 401st post. Ironic that such a milestone is for such a lame entry. However, not much to say.


New podcast coming out soon. Stay tuned. Should be later this week :) If you guys like end game content and like raiding, this will be the show for you. Hell, if you are looking for a WoW podcast with content period, this will be the show.


Birthday was uneventful. Didnt go to pittsburgh to see sloka or DMB, instead went to Ohio to visit my ailing grandfather. Kind of a sad weekend if anything.


Going to canada twice in the next month for business. Cant say im excited at all. Ive gotten used to working, then coming home to a cat, dinner and WoW.


A buddy i met through WoW is moving to California, and stopped by to crash at my place last night. Was nice to put a face with a name. Hes a very cool guy.


Not much else. Just pluggin along in a blah mood. Could be better, could be worse.

No comments: