Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Meh.com

Havent BAB in a while...feeling pretty down. Tore a tendon in my ankle last week, kept me immobile for a while. Still on meds for it that mess with my head. Good times. You should see me limp, its kind of funny.

I read the Star Wars : Episode 3 novellization....pretty good. Alot better than i thought it would be. If the movie is half as good as the book is, its going to be the best of the prequels.

Also got ahold of the soundtrack a few weeks early too. Very "Indiana Jones" ish...but still has alot of the older themes in it. This movie seems to finally be what everyone wanted, something to tie all 6 together.

Bears schedule came out, hall of fame game, a sunday night game, christmas vs the packers and new years day game. Not too bad.

I really am glad i get WGN in columbus. I can watch the cubs play. Happayaaaayyayayayaay.

Im in some little joke of a town in TN this week. Nothing to do, probably better since i should stay off my ankle at night. Ice, brace, high powered naprosin...good times.

Special shout out to bad andy for keeping me sane lately. Hes the man0rz.

Hit me up, leave me some love, something. Lord knows what im actually doing. Next week ill be in St. Louis.

Arch++

No comments: