Tuesday, May 06, 2003

*burp*

yeah, thats the general feeling around RCC today. Rcc open house, meaning lots of free food and no work to do. Its good to see everyone for one last time before they all go away for the summer or away for good.

*tear* e.shrades.

Nah, seriously, though. Im gonna miss the kid. Hes been an inspiration to me all through my years here. Smart, hard working, easy to work with, very spiritual. I just admire him. Its gonna suck to not see you sleepy every friday morning. Woah. That sounded dirty.

I got the new Pinewood Derby CD from him. For those of you that dont know. Thats his band. It sounds pretty good...ill have to listen to it when its not so NOISY AROUND HERE. *Looks around the office*

I sold my old ipod on ebay today. Not for as much as id like, but for a decent amount. Its paying for over half of my new one, so thats not bad. Speaking of the new one, i got impatient and called apple today, who said it should ship out thursday...meaning ill get it monday. Boo hiss....i want it NOW!

Im fine, i promise.

Going to study for my other Kolla exam, ECT 453 this afternoon with mike, hopefully i can get a decent grade on this one like i hopefully did in 300. I NEED to clear these classes.

New 24 tonite. W00t.

Any of you ever wish some things in your past didnt happen? Not because of how they hurt you or affect you, but because of how they make you act now and how they make you react to different situations? Im glad some of the things happened in past relationships with me because they taught me what love really is, and brought me out of a naieve relationship state, but it makes me react in ways that arent condusive to someone getting close to me anymore. i guess nothing is easy, but this sure makes things hard.

One more final, then im clear as crystal. More news on the job thing coming....be patient all....

*****************************************
Positive: Seeing old friends
Negative: seeing old friends for one of the last times
Quote: Meh...none.
Song of the day: The Horizon Has Been Defeated - jack johnson
Cool Mac Moment: Waking up this morning, remembering that the new jack johnson CD comes out today, trying to figure out when i can go get it, then checking my email and seeing that its new music tuesday in the itunes music store and one of the new feature downloads is the JJ Cd. paid 9.99 for it instead of the 15-17$ at a store. Woot. I love apple.
*****************************************

No comments: